Mae Phim Beach lies in the province of Rayong, on the eastern coast of Thailand, only a two-hour drive from Bangkok International Airport.
This part of Thailand is the area with the most hours of sunshine, so a perfect place to rent a great holiday home. The region is well-known for its many fruit plantations, unspoiled nature, waterfalls, islands and kilometres of bright white beaches.
- Nearest beach, 5 minutes by car or scooter
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport 170 km, 2 hours by car
- Bangkok City 190 km, 2,5 hours by car
- Pattaya 100 km, 1 hour by car
- Rayong City 45 km, 30 minutes by car
- Koh Samed Island, just a short boat trip away
- Koh Chang Island 150 km, 2 hours by car
- Cambodia border 120 km, 1,5 hours by car
In and around the area you will find everything you need such as a bakery, coffee shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, massages, motorbike and car rentals and of course, the beautiful Mae Phim Beach.